Saturday, February 2, 2013

My First Two Days



It has been a rough couple of days for me.  First I was born, then my mom and dad kept waking me up to eat when I was trying to sleep.  A nurse gave me a bath, which wasn't so bad, since I got to be under some really warm lights.  I've had lots of visitors, including Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Lia, Uncle Ben, Aya, and Steven, Aunt Naomi, and a few other neat people.  I started eating better and found out I get to go home tomorrow!  I'm so excited to see my house and settle into a routine. 

Thanks for visiting!  Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you all about my trip home!












I was so sleepy after my bath


My dad gave me a mohawk!

Hi Dad!  I'm hungry



Grandma Lynne

My head kinda hurts

Grandpa Steve

I'm long and skinny! And warm under the heat light


My dad is strong and gentle.  I want to be just like him

No comments:

Post a Comment