Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Home!

Look! We both sleep with our left legs bent up!
My first days at home have been pretty quiet, but today we get to go on an outing!  Mommy, Daddy, and I are going to the doctor and to meet some new people.  It should be about 45* and drizzly today, which isn't too bad. 

 Here are some pictures of us leaving the hospital
Grandpa Steve came by to say "see ya later" before he left

I didn't like my car seat at first



...but then I mellowed out and it was a good ride in the car



"Bye, hospital!"

Daddy wakes up with a mohawk, just like me!

 Daddy and Aunt Naomi were trying to figure out what spilled behind the washer

Sometimes, I just cry to get them to hold me





















Have a great day, and thanks for checking my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment